Site Map – 2018
Location and Transportation
Parc de l’Ilot Fleurie is on Charest Boulevard, directly under Highway 440.
You can travel to Quebec City to attend the festival by train, bus, or car. We would, however, like to draw your attention to Amigo Express and Allo Stop, two carpooling organizations whose hard work and initiative ensure regular service to Quebec City.
Once in Quebec City, you can get to the festival by taking the 800 or 801 bus (visit www.rtcquebec.ca for additional routes) or by taxi (418-525-5191 or 418-522-2001).
Click on the link below that corresponds with your city of departure to consult a Google maps itinerary :
Parking is available at
- the Gare du Palais train station,
- the Place de l’Université du Québec,
- the Cineplex Odeon.
You can also visit the SPAQ website or wwwquartiersaintroch.com for more parking information!
In the event of an accident, emergency services will be by provided on site. Outside of the venue, please call 911.
Outdoor concerts @ Parc de l’Ilot Fleurie. Indoor concerts will be held at Salle Multi, L’Anti, Bar La Source de la Martinière, Le Cercle, Le Scanner and Le Knock-Out.
Bars and snack bars
The festival’s outdoor site (Parc de l’Îlot Fleurie) will contain a number of bars as well as a snack bar.
An ATM will be available on site.
Free wireless internet is available at the Parc de l’Îlot Fleurie. To obtain access, you must simply create a Zap Quebec account.
Zone for handicapped persons
A platform located directly next to the VIP zone will be accessible by handicapped persons. How can you gain access? After having completed the purchase of your ticket, call 418-522-1611 to communicate with one of our production staff and to reserve your place. You may also request accompaniment.
Hôtel Delta Québec, will be delighted to accommodate you with a special discount throughout the festival. Book your stay now!
All pets are forbidden on the site.
Recording devices, cameras, glass and metal bottles, cans, alcohol as well as illegal substances are all strictly prohibited on the site.
Visitors will be searched at the entrances. Please follow these rules in order to ensure that security operations run smoothly
Since 2008, the festival has slowly but surely been going green.
You can help us in this initiative through your own actions on the festival sites.
For obvious safety reasons, we encourage festival goers in the non-utilization of glass on the festival sites.
- Maximize waste sorting and recycling.
- Guarantee the cleanliness of the outdoor site.
- Raise awareness and a sense of responsibility among festival goers and professionals.
- Return the site to its natural state during and after the festival.
- Valorization of public transportation: carpooling and bus use.
- Although we have yet to establish an environmental charter for the festival’s participating professionals and suppliers, we ensure that they are all well aware our objectives in sustainable development.
- We will place extra garbage cans and recycling bins on the site as well as signs explaining the waste sorting system
- Reusable cups will be available
Please do not litter on the site! Put your garbage in the garbage cans available to you on the site.